A well-presented one-bedroom bungalow situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in West London moments from public transport and shopping centre.
• Welcoming entrance hall
• Spacious reception room
• Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
• Bright and airy double bedroom
• Large bathroom with corner bath
• Generous storage space including:
- cupboard space
- small loft, and
- storage room offering multiple uses including office space
• Small garden
• Off-street parking
• No steps between point where a car could be parked and property entrance
• Level access to all rooms including bathroom, WC, and property entrance
• Wider-than-standard doorways
• Light switches & electric sockets at a height for use by wheelchair users
• Eligible to join local disabled residents’ housing group
• Dogs & other pets permitted
• Leasehold (108 years remaining with option to add 90 years)
• Estate services provided by council
• Rented parking available (off-street parking, allocated parking or garage)
• Free visitor parking permit
A one-bedroom semi-detached bungalow built in 1978 to be wheelchair accessible providing spacious accommodation with a sheltered patio and a small, low-maintenance garden affording a high-level of privacy. The property forms part of a development of mixed low-rise housing opposite White City underground station, and 250 metres from the bus station and Wood Lane underground.
The development’s bungalows overlook the green at the centre of the development; the property is located at the end next to a large turning area providing an added sense of surrounding space. The property’s minimalist external profile is contrary to conceptions of what a house looks like, hiding its internal, self-contained environment within its 9x9m footprint. The property has to be viewed to appreciate the independent space it affords with all its windows overlooking its conjoined, private garden.
The development has a feeling of an open community as it provides a thoroughfare for pedestrians passing through to the station while maintaining a quiet atmosphere as there is no through traffic although there is ample parking for residents. Some trains start at White City providing pleasant commuter access and Wood Lane has step-free access from street to platform. For the motorist the location is outside the Congestion Charge zone and has easy access to the M40 and M4 in and out of London.
The location is a short walk from all amenities at Westfield London (the largest inner-city shopping centre in Europe) and Shepherds Bush town centre and market. The property is next to the exclusive Television Centre development (www.televisioncentre.com) including Soho House members club & gym, cafes and restaurants and a short distance from Imperial College London White City campus. For recreational use there is the adjacent green (no dogs allowed), Hammersmith Park, Wormwood Scrubs and Wormholt Park.
Floor Area56 SqMt
Lot Area81 SqMt
To make an enquiry to the advertiser Complete enquiry form