*** launch on 7th September ***
A luxury, wheelchair adaptable, ground floor apartment boasting two double bedrooms, a large living room and adapted kitchen. Close to South Croydon station with easy access to Central London.
*** launch on 7th September ***
Danet Court is a luxury development of 20 private 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments with parking.
This is a luxury, 2 bedroom ground floor wheelchair accessible apartment with an adaptable kitchen and bathroom. You'll love the convenience of having an allocated parking spot within the site as well as a terrace which is accessed from both bedrooms.
Situated in a perfect location with South Croydon station only moments away with links into London Victoria and London Bridge both within 20 minutes.
Also, from East Croydon station, easily reached by tram from Lloyd Park or a train from South Croydon, is the London Gatwick train taking you to the international airport within 20 minutes.
This is an idyllic location with multiple transport links taking you in and around Croydon / Selsdon / Sanderstead also the tram with links into Wimbledon.
Lloyds park is within walking distance for open space and South Croydon high street is close by with various bars, restaurants and other local amenities.
Show home available for viewing.
*** disclaimer - The photos used are for display only to indicate the finish of the apartments. Wheelchair adaptable features are not displayed. Please contact us for more information regarding this. ***
Kitchen / Living Room 27' 4" x 9' 6" ( 8.33m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 15' 7" x 7' 11" ( 4.75m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 15' 7" x 10' ( 4.75m x 3.05m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- Close to Train Station
- Help to Buy London
- Wheelchair Adaptable Unit
- 40% London Help To Buy
- Electric Charging Point
- Showhome available to view
- Private Terrace
- Luxury Finish Throughout
To make an enquiry to the advertiser Complete enquiry form