The Enniskerry is a stunning 4-bedroom, 3-storey, semi-detached home with internal garage with parking to front, separate living room, cloakroom and spacious kitchen/dining/family area with French doors into the garden, making this impressive home an ideal and practical choice for modern family life. This beautiful home also offers en-suites to both the master bedroom and bedroom 2, a further 2 well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Have a home to sell- Don't worry, this doesn’t mean you can’t buy. Talk to us to find out how we could get you moving with our Part Exchange* and Assisted Move* schemes.
- Kitchen (3761 x 2999mm 12'4" x 9'10")
- Family/Dining Area (5222 x 3197mm 17'1" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 2 (5248 x 3198mm 17'2" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 3 (3800 x 2900mm 12'5" x 9'6")
- Living Room (6196 x 3571mm 20'4" x 11'8")
- Bedroom 1 (4953 x 2989mm 16'3" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 4 (4953 x 2408mm 16'3" x 7'11")
About Waterford Place
New Eltham is a popular and accessible area of South London. There is an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ nursery & primary school within a 15-minute walk of home, and you’ll find a large supermarket, convenience store, barbers, butchers, hair and beauty salons and a choice of cafes and pubs all within a mile of home too.
- Fantastic 2,3,4 or 5 bedroom homes.
- Simple access to Central London, Essex and Kent.
- Good links to the A20, A2 and M20, M2 and M25 motorways.
- Help to Buy*, Part Exchange†andAssisted Move‡available.
For commuters, you’ll find excellent transport links. Trains run from New Eltham into London Bridge station in around 20 minutes, and the A20 provides routes directly into the capital and as far as Folkestone (via the M20). The M25 is also easily accessed should you need to reach Essex, Kent and areas beyond. Book an appointment with a sales advisor today - show home open seven days a week, 10:00 to 17:00.
Wheelchair accessible units available on request. Click here to download the brochure.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 13:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^On Linden Homes South East selected homes and developments only. We reserve the right to refuse any offer. Subject to reservations by 31/07/2019.
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Great open plan kitchen/dining/family space
- Integral garage
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Additional ensuite to second bedroom
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Spacious kitchen/dining/family space
- Quartz kitchen worktops
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
To make an enquiry to the advertiser Complete enquiry form